Thursday, September 17, 2015

Starting From Nothing, Starting Over

Today is my last day in the 6 month journey of the Foundation.

That's right.  Today is not my first day, it's my last day.

Unfortunately, this last 6 month stretch has been one of the most difficult, tumultuous times of my life.  Instead of being able to grab life by the horns and go on this amazing journey with Dane & Andy, I've been consumed by other crap. The 6 months have slipped away and I haven't taken the kind of massive action I wanted to take. 

Today also happens to be my last day at my job.

Which puts me at a crossroads.

I must choose: Do I jump back onto the professional merry-go-round, into the security of a steady paycheck and the straightjacket of corporate America?  Or do I take that leap of faith and pursue the (scary, uncertain) path to financial freedom and independence?

I know which path I want to choose: the path to Freedom.

I don't yet know where the road will eventually take me, but I do know that I am 100% committed to following the path of The Foundation.  I'm going to do this, for myself, for my family, and for all of you out there who are as excited & scared as I am to pursue this entrepreneurial path.

So I've decided: instead of treating this as the LAST day of the Foundation, I am treating it as the FIRST.

I believe that it's never too late to start over. 

Today, I am Starting with Nothing,  all over again.

I welcome you to join me on this journey.  I'm so excited to begin.

-Jacki



No comments:

Post a Comment